2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
My 6 personas, of course UuU
+ Tiki, he's my bby <3
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
A majority of my wolf characters, All but one of Spyroid and Uno's kids, Lemming and Manix...
4. A character you rarely talk about?
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Probably Spyroid UuU'
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
I guess maybe Spyroid and Ryu? Cuz of the feather bunches? Ehhhhh????
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
Spyroid has two universes, and then we have my Comic Tomes of Oroboros
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
I occasionally RP with... Any of my characters, really XP
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
HELL TO THE FAQ NO.
Though, hilariously enough, people have tried to buy some of them off me XP
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
MANIX, KARASU, AND- Well, hilariously enough, Spyroid, but I'll get back to that one in a bit....
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
Spyroid, the amount of times she's put the world in danger just for something mundane, I SWEAR TO GOD-
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
Samantha is a failed clone of Spyroid, she killed all the other failed clones to try and feel "real", knows she has a shorter lifespan due to clone aging.
Bates was created when a virus forcefully had to make a male counterpart for Spyroid when she inserted herself into Clock Tower 2, he's constantly having to validate to himself that he's "Real" (Or is he?)
Lemming is unknowingly bound to Spyroid's lifespan, so no matter what happens to him, he cannot die, no matter how painful the thing that happens to him is. It's gotten to the point where he has major depression and just wants to die, but everyone around him writes him off as "Just being selfish and wanting attention" due to the fact that he HASN'T died any of the times he's tried.
Spyroid was a 12-year-old girl who suddenly was given the powers and responsibility of a God, forced to become a superhero, had to run away from her family and change her identity to keep them safe, ended up driving her best friend to the " dark side" because of her neglect of him when she became that super hero, is eventually forced to KILL said best friend, and has a complete breakdown when she has to pull back and look at all the people she has to hurt in order to keep this super-hero act up, and-
CAN WE JUST MAKE A LIST OF CHARACTERS WITHOUT TRAGIC BACKSTORIES? THAT'D BE SO MUCH SHORTER.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Manix, they're capable of infinite knowledge UuU
17. Any OC OTPs?
Spyroid and Cleaf in the Life In The House Of Dragons universe. Also any canon pairing in ToO.
18. Any OC crackships?
The one-sided Lemming and Bates XP
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
Well, Spyroid, purely for the fact that she's, well, part of me. She's always been my vessel for escape when things in my life got too difficult for younger me to handle. The "stronger persona", so to say, and I honestly don't think I could have made it this far without her.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Spyroid can try, but she's terrible at it XP
Manix's voice box is similar to GLaDOS', so if they had any WISH to sing...
21. Your most artistic OC?
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
Lemming. As explained on his ref:
- Some time ago, I attempted to make a series of videos for youtube using Alter Ego and Lemming called "The Miserable Life and Times of L Da Hui". In which I acted as the narrator and had to cover up for the fact the game was clearly about a human, like why would a dragon need a coat or wear clothes at all, thus leading L's original design to be an Anthro Eastern dragon, whom was tan and had rainbow markings. I never really felt happy with the design, until one day I was looking at my Deviations when I saw someone had submitted dragon adoptable in a Spyro group I was in, one of which was a rather scraggily look dragon, which I just got the urge to buy, and thus is now L's official design. The videos I made for Youtube never got put up, mostly due to the fact that most of the random events I wanted to happen didn't happen, and thus it wasn't as funny.
Though, there's actually ANOTHER version of Lemming that I had WAAAAAAYYY before this, JUST known as "Da Hui" (After the song), and he was basicly a rainbow badass whom beat Bates to a bloody pulp on the beach. That chatacter never took off, but I still have the design deep in my mac's files. Maybe I'll bring it back for something someday~
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Bates, because deep down he's a big sweetie and would be the LEAST likely one to kill me, lol
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
Spyroid, Samantha, Bates, Lemming, Squiddy and Manix are all parts of me~
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
Xeelos? Sort of?
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
Lemming's original character was inspiered by the song "Da Hui" by The Offspring. A little less so now, but it still gives him his middle and last name 8'D
28. Your most dangerous OC?
Squiddy when he gets locked into anger mode. He can rip apart matter into energy and is extremely hard to get OUT of anger mode.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
Spyroid, Arios and Zazabar, for the lolz. Also Lemming, but for a COMPLETELY different reason.
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
Well, I'd SAY Spyroid, but she's not secret about it, at ALL UuU
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
Manix would RUN the science side of Tumblr, hands down.
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Bates- Action survival Boy (Who's intelligent)
Spyroid- Action survival girl (Who's a bullheaded dumbass)
Lemming- The guy who shouldn't have survived the whole game but did.
33. Your shyest OC?
Lemming, sorta? Maybe Manix as well, but that's a bit more antisocial then "shy"
34. Do you have any twin characters?
Pleeeeeenty of characters in ToO UuU
35. Any sibling characters?
Spyroid, Samantha and Bates are, KINDA siblings? And, ye, plenty of Characters in ToO
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Spyroid when she's in flight, maybe?
39. Introduce any character you want
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)MY WHOLE "For Moi? 8D" FOLDER, But to name a few:
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
Spyroid for the Lore, Manix so they could be a big part pooper and debunk everything and point out which legends actually originated from aliens.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
I REALLY like dragons with fur/feathers as opposed to spikes on their backs. Also I noticed I have a large red theme going on with a lot of my ToO characters XP
44. Something you like about your OCs in general
Their designs <3
45. A character you no longer use?
Hard to say really, I've got characters I don't use on the INTERNET much anymore, but I still kinda use them in my personal writing, sooo...
I mean, I guess Ryu's gathering some dust these days, maybe.
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
Tiki and Lucifer for :iconsilerworlfspirit3: at one point UuU;
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
Spyroid, that meme loving FAQ.
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want
Okay, so Spyroid's design. I SERIOUSLY have a love/hate relationship with her.
Like, back in the day, my BRAIN knew what I wanted my persona to be, but I could never get it onto paper. And then one day I spat this out
ID picture by the awesome cynderheart.deviantart.com/art… Seriously, check her out you haven't already! |
____,888888888888888b.___ put this
___,8*;88888P*****7888888 on ur page
__,8;,8888*________`88888 if support
__)8e888*__________,88888 the dragons/
_,d888`___________,888888 dragon fans
888*____________,88888888 the dragon
_`P___________,8888888888 haters war!
______________88888888888 i'm on
__$___ _________$$$_______$ $$_____$$
spread me around if you love kyuubi
Current Residence: The House Of Dragons ^^
deviantWEAR sizing preference: o_0
Print preference: o_0
Favourite genre of music: rock
Favourite style of art: anime
MP3 player of choice: ipod
Shell of choice: *Tilts head*
Wallpaper of choice: Spyro, Graffiti kingdom, Shadow the Hedgehog
Skin of choice: 0_0
Favourite cartoon character: DarkSpyro
Personal Quote: DON'T TOUCH THE RED BUTTON!!!!!